Monday, November 14, 2011

twinkle


There's nothing like a little sparkle to brighten a Monday... and with the holidays fast approaching (I'm very much a Christmas music the day after Halloween kind of girl) I am trying to inject as much sparkle as possible into every hour of the day.  I can't wait for all of the window displays to go up and twinkling lights to be wrapped around everything that stands still... New York turns into such a magical place (well... on side streets and away from tourist central) and it is absolutely my most favorite time of year.  This weekend I got around to reading the latest Lonny and was so inspired by Susan Becher's apartment - I keep going back to look at it over and over again, and find more things to love each time!  You have to look at the entire spread, but here's one image I adore:
image via Lonny Mag
Gorgeous, right?  I love the simplicity... nothing too over the top, but twinkly and celebration-ready all the same.

And so...in a first holiday-installment attempt... here are some sparkly beauties to get you in the spirit, and a project I just might have to try out.

glitter covered twigs

ornaments chandelier...on my list to maybe attempt

these are sooo pretty- perfect teeny bits of shine

images via my pinterest

Happy Monday lovies...hope you find a bit of sparkle in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment