Thursday, December 1, 2011

philadelphia museum of art

This weekend I visited family in Philadelphia and took a trip to the Philadelphia Museum of Art... it was a perfect day, and is now (easily) one of my favorite museums.  If you are ever in the area it is absolutely worth a visit... They had some awesome interior/furniture exhibits... I took pictures the entire time.  Here are just a few of my favorites:

this room was incredible

detail of the same room... I think it was a Parisian sitting room

this clock... ahhh

chandeliers were everywhere, naturally I was in love

this photo doesn't do it justice...but that rug!

holy amazingness in a couch... look at those legs!

oh, just an old ice cream cooler from 1844... love the blue and gold

incredible table- made of papier-maiche!

a wall in the cafe area... loving the subtle pattern!!!

exterior... such a gorgeous building

Hope you enjoyed...apologies for the not so fantastic iPhone photos!

Happy Thursday... and first day of December.  (How unbelievable is that??)  
Let the Christmas countdown begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment