Thursday, October 4, 2012

lately has been

A lot is happening around here - working on a couple different projects - with updates soon... 
One class assignment I'm working on is a guest house/backyard landscape design for a young family in Marin, California.

Here's what I'm thinking as far as outdoor feel:

all images catalogued on my Pinterest

Think open floor plan / natural materials, with an emphasis on glass and reclaimed wood.  And as for decor - I'm seeing (surprise) layered neutrals in a multitude of textures - a sort of clean-eclectic California surf-chic vibe.  And those egg-shaped hanging chairs are absolutely making an appearance.
Moodboard to come!

Happy almost weekend...



1 comment:

  1. Just noticed that you updated your "about" section - I really like it, great job!

    ReplyDelete