Thursday, January 26, 2012

color reform

Ever since reading this post, I haven't stopped thinking about these rugs!
How gorgeous are they?  I adore the combination of something so traditional with colors so bright and unexpected... so unique!  Turns out, they sell similar rugs at one of my all time favorite stores, ABC Carpet & Home.  (It's like a wonderland in there... I can't afford anything, but I can't get enough of wandering around!!)


images via abc carpet and home

The line of rugs is called Color Reform...they take vintage carpets, remove the color, and then over-dye them in these gorgeous colors.  Each piece is one of a kind... I love them!! I think my favorite is the last image... still an interesting color, but at the same time sort of safe / neutral.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment