Friday, January 13, 2012

pretty tape

I need to be stopped.  Currently, my Etsy shopping cart is totalling at $29.90... for tape.  Yes, you read that correctly, TAPE.  Do I need it?  Probably not... but it's so pretty, and I'm supporting small business, right?




all images found here
I'm envisioning a craft project of sorts.... I want to make an inspiration board/tack board for my desk area, and I'm seeing layers or borders of these pretty tapes somehow incorporated.  There's really no telling how this will turn out, but I'm giving it a try.  If it fails, I will have enough pretty tape to last me into the next century, at least.

Inspiration boards like these are what I'm wishing for... going to try to recreate in a smaller way tomorrow.  I'll keep you posted as to how this endeavor works out!



as usual, all images via Pinterest
Happy weekend, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment